And we have a baby!!!

So a few weeks ago, after several false labor scares and a blood pressure steadily creeping higher, Baylee was induced a little early and delivered a sweet, healthy perfect baby boy!  Needless to say, things have been quite hectic at our house ever since.  They live with us, so there's suddenly extra furniture, lots of extra bags, and tiny pieces of clothing.  You would think with 8 months to prepare, I wouldn't have been taken so off guard by it all!  Baylee is cloth diapering and so far that's going really well.  They have really changed since my kids wore them.  We had to deal with diaper pins and plastic pants, and the plastic pants did not hold in all the wet or poo, and the elastic around the legs would get so wet we would have to change clothes more than once in a day.  Now days there are a variety of choices and they can be made bigger or smaller and are a lot better at keeping baby dry all day.
I'm having trouble with my computer not wanting to find my pictures and let me post them, but there will be some later I promise.

Love,
YaYa




Comments

Popular Posts